As Drummonds is a manufacturer we can work with clients to customise products to fit in with specific project requirements. For commercial projects we are able to modify existing or design new products from scratch.
Many of our items can be custom made as standard to your specifications. We try where possible to allow this customisation to be done on site (adjusting shower arms for example) but below are examples of bespoke finishing you can specify prior to ordering:
- Towel Rails Let us know the width and the number of bars you require and we will manufacture the towel rail to your specification.
- Vanity Basins We can manufacture basin stands to bespoke sizes.
- Shower Enclosures Each enclosure is made to order and will be designed to fit your space.
- Taps and Fittings If you require something different please let us know. We have created new ranges and custom configurations for clients to fit in with their individual projects.
- Bath Finishing The exterior of the bath can be painted any colour (RAL or Farrow and Ball). We can also look at guilding the bath or other finishes depending on your requirements.
- Antique Brass We will hand patinate the brass if you require to a special aged look which will naturally tarnish with time.
- Antique Bronze A dark finish to the metal that gives a stunning industrial look.
- Antique Nickel A beautiful yet timeless finish.
For commercial projects we will look at designing items from scratch, from concept to completion we will guide you through the possibilities and provide you with accurate costings and lead times.
Shower block adapted for the Harrods Hammam